Tony -- Very interesting.

I expect that we need to think about the structural issues where
many ccTLDs use the 2LD level for categories (which really
correspond to gTLDs in some important ways.)  So, just cutting
across particular levels is not going to work very well.

So, I come back to "anyone with Zone Admin responsibilities
counts!"

Cheers...\Stef