Greg and all,

  No you didn't DIRECTLY say so, though you implied as much, I also
notice her that you carefully edited out those comments along with most
my two replies.  Clever.  None the less, the ISOC is a closed
membership only organization that properties to be representative of
internet stakeholders, which of course it is not.  The list to which you
refer again to is NOT an open forum for internet education, hence
in limited in value as an educational tool for present Internet
users/stakeholders unless you wish to PAY AGAIN for what you are
already paying for in the first place.

Greg Skinner wrote:

jeff Williams <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote, regarding the ISOC
discussion group mailing list:

>  This is NOT an open discussion group mailing list.

Did I say it was?

Recall my initial statements.  I suggested that Kerry Miller contact
members of the ISOC who have expressed similar interests in providing
Internet education.  I suggested KM join ISOC, if it seemed like a
reasonable thing to do.

I think people who care about Internet education should read the list
and judge for themselves if this is something they wish to participate
in.

--gregbo

Contact Number:  972-447-1894