I don't think PGMedia is a credible plaintiff, Jeff.  I know you do (no
surprise there in light of, well, that subject is for another time).

A more credible plaintiff will have more support and be able to make a more
convincing and compelling case.  And the appropriate defendent is not NSI,
Jeff, as PGMedia insists.  They are going about it all wrong.

Date: 19-Mar-99
Time: 19:56:18