Dave and all,

  Speaking as and individual stakeholder, I believe that Dave comment here
is correct and should be adhered to.  The ICANN "Initial" and Interim Board
works for us, collectively speaking (The Stakeholders), not the other way
around as some of them seem to be of the opinion.  They the ICANN "Initial"
and Interim Board are there to SERVE, not to be served. They are there
to SERVE us (The stakeholders/users), for our purposes not THEIR desires,
wishes, or at THEIR convenience, but rather at OURS, collectively speaking,
(The Stakeholders/users).

  Now speaking for a fairly large group of stakeholders.  WE (INEGroup)
collectively and nearly unanimously also believe and demand that the
ICANN "Initial" and Interim Board, SERVE US and any and all other
groups representing a group of stakeholders/users i.e. ORSC, BWG,
ICC, ect.  And that any and all meetings that the ICANN "Initial" and
Interim Board conduct be they Executive or Board meetings be
conducted in the open and open to the public with prior announcement
with minuets taken and posted for further review in a reasonable amount
of time.  If they do not believe that they can achieve this than the NTIA
should remove them post haste.