Dr Eberhard W Lisse and all,

  You should know by now that this is a typical attitude often displayed by
Kent Crispin.  He has displayed this attitude many many times in his
weak but snide attempt to discredit or otherwise smear people.  Most
of us that have experience with Kents tactics are well aware of this
propensity that Kent displays far too often.  It started back in his
dealings with the now, thankfully defunct IAHC/gTLD-MoU/PAB/POC
failed effort.  So you might want to watch out Kents snide attitude to
appear again....