The basis for Asensio's misinformation charge is explained in its web site
at www.asensio.com in a document other than the press release cited by
Yahoo.  One sentence caught my eye:

"There is no reasonable basis to expect that NSOL's DNS contract will not
completely be terminated on or before its scheduled termination date."

Why is it reasonable to expect that the contract will be terminated before
its scheduled termination date?

I would be interested in knowing if Asensio has a short position in NSOL.