Sigh.....Michael that has already been done many many times....  NSI had
been running the contract
**ON ITS OWN** for almost 2 years before SAIC stepped up to but it.

>Dean Robb a écrit:
>
>> Yep, SAIC is a *BIG* player in the military biz these days.  My wife works
>> as a system administrator for the Global Command and Control System at
>> Atlantic Command and interacts with the SAIC people who are actually
>> writing the code for it.  That system includes intel modules and data paths.
>>
>> They also provide flight model data for commercial sims.
>
>SAIC's website gives a list of current projects that also includes
>giga-buck computer provisioning for the USG, as well as all sorts of
>other government contracting. Their B.of D. has retired top-echelon
>people on it from each of the three branches of the military. It
>would be interesting someday to trace back to just how NSI got the
>contract to run the InterNIC, don't you think?

The COOK Report on Internet          | New handbook just published:IP Insur-
431 Greenway Ave, Ewing, NJ 08618 USA| gency & Transformation of Telecomm.See
(609) 882-2572 (phone & fax)         | http://cookreport.com/insurgency.html
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                  | Index to 7 years of COOK Report, how to
subscribe, exec summaries, special reports, gloss at http://www.cookreport.com