Michael, your lack of understanding how the law operates never ceases
to amaze me.

Anyone suing will sue in the court that has the best jurisdiction for
them, and ICANN is most certainly subject to California Law.  If the
likelyhood of winning is in State court, they most certainly would
file there.

--
William X. Walsh [EMAIL PROTECTED]
General Manager, DSo Internet Services

NSI & Internic news http://www.dso.net/internic/

Intermail.Net and Majik.Net arrived at a settlement.
Details pending at http://www.intermail.net/