On Tue, 13 Apr 1999 05:34:14 GMT, [EMAIL PROTECTED] (William X. Walsh)
wrote:

>On Tue, 13 Apr 1999 01:30:29 -0400, Michael Sondow <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>wrote:
>
>>William X. Walsh a écrit:
>>>
>>> Michael, your lack of understanding how the law operates never ceases
>>> to amaze me.
>>>
>>> Anyone suing will sue in the court that has the best jurisdiction for
>>> them, and ICANN is most certainly subject to California Law.  If the
>>> likelyhood of winning is in State court, they most certainly would
>>> file there.
>>
>>Who's talking about ICANN suing? Can't you read English any more?
>>Geez, you're really falling into limbo, Billy. Try to pull yourself
>>together, will ya?
>
>Um, Michael, no one, surely not mean, ever said they were....

Maybe I also need a break  :)  can't type worth a darn tonight  :)

Let's try this again :

Um, Michael, no one, surely not me, ever said they were....

--
William X. Walsh [EMAIL PROTECTED]
General Manager, DSo Internet Services

NSI & Internic news http://www.dso.net/internic/

Intermail.Net and Majik.Net arrived at a settlement.
Details pending at http://www.intermail.net/