Ken Stubbs a écrit:

> please correct me if i am wrong but it was my understanding that proxies
> were not allowed in this process.

I don't recall anyone disallowing proxies. Please tell me if someone
did. What's wrong with proxies, if they're substantiated with an
email sent from the person's email address?

Can you propose another method so that people who can't come to
Berlin (or another meeting) can vote? If it's a choice between
running the slight risk of cheating through using false proxies, and
restricting the voting to only those who can physically be in
Berlin, I'd say the first was the lesser evil, wouldn't you?