A.M. Rutkowski a écrit:

> This standard indemnification provision applies to the
> Second Level Domain registrants vis-a-vis NSIRegistry.Net.
> It simply says that if the SLD does something that results
> in NSIRegistry.net getting dragged as a third party into
> litigation as a result of the SLD's action, that SLD will pay
> NSIRegistry.net's related costs.  It is entirely reasonable
> and appropriate, and I expect that every registrar will
> have a similar provision regarding themselves and SLD
> registrants.

Unfortunately, that's not what it says. The clause makes no
reference to SLDs doing anything. There are other situations in
which NSI could be sued, situations in which the SLD holder is not
at afult or even actionable. Why should the SLD holder be
responsible for NSI's legal fees in "all" situations?