Esther Dyson a écrit:

> It applies to all the constituencies, and concerns who may enter the room.
> Then we hope the people in the room will self-organize and come up with
> reasonable criteria for their group. but each constituency =building effort
> must start with an open room.

So there are no criteria for membership? That is the essence of what
you are saying. The names you gave to the constituencies mean
nothing. They are all the same, anyone can join them, regardless of
their identity or standing.

Well, we non-commercial domain name holders have not spent hundreds
of hours oprganizing our constituency to have to usurped by others.
We are going to fight for what is ours.