Jeri and all,

  If you remember some time ago I attempted to enlighten you in regards
to Esther Dyson and the ICANN INterim Board.  This confusion is just
another example of her many attempts to expunge herself and the ICANN in a manner that
is somewhat less than honest and accurate but in
a light that is favorable
to what the wish for everyone to believe.

  The plot thickens or sickens, so to speak, eh?