marty whined

>This is what his ally of the moment, Milton Mueller, wrote to this list on
>Sept 22, after Sondow unilaterally cancelled the event:
>
>"For reasons that I am not privy to, Mr. Sondow has chosen to
>disassociate himself from the event. That he is now claiming that
>the event is cancelled gives you some idea of his tactics."
>
>So we see the depth and sincerity of Cook's and Mueller's alliance with
>Sondow.

first of all what the hell has cooper union got to do with me?   and second
of all why can you be honest enough to admit that you hate meuller because
he whupped your ass in the trademark study war  some months ago

I judge by results of those who work their ass off to oppose DYSONS,
ROBERTS, CERFS Heaths and Simms takeover of the Internet.  the fact that
meuller and sondow could over come their mutual antipathy to work together
to attempt to stop the foregoing speaks very well for the courage and
maturity of both.

 I did
>pay my $35 to join the Internet Society but I only did so to meet women
>(film fans will appreciate that reference to Zero Mostel's line in "The
>Front" when explaining why he attended communist meetings in the '30's -
>the McCarthyism reference seems appropriate here).

thank you for your honesty abou *your* motives here....good luck with the
ladies
The COOK Report on Internet          | New handbook just published:IP Insur-
431 Greenway Ave, Ewing, NJ 08618 USA| gency & Transformation of Telecomm.See
(609) 882-2572 (phone & fax)         | http://cookreport.com/insurgency.html
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                  | Index to 7 years of COOK Report, how to
subscribe, exec summaries, special reports, gloss at http://www.cookreport.com