I'd like the date of this supposed withdrawal message.

I don't see it in my archives of the IFWP list.

Or is this just one more example of lies from the person calling
themselves Jeffrey A. Williams?

For those not familiar with his history :
http://www.dso.net/wwalsh/jeffw/

--
William X. Walsh
General Manager, DSo Internet Services

The Law is not your mommy or daddy to go crying
to every time you have something to whimper about.