On Tue, 15 Jun 1999 15:57:37 +0100, Jeff Williams
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>All,
>
>  Unfortunately MR. Owen missed the follow up post I sent some time
>ago announcing that we have withdrawn several of our requests for
>TM of which .INFO was one of those.

Actually Jeff, even WITHDRAWN and ABANDONED applications are retained
in the records and come up on searches (confirmed this today).

So your claims here are obviously phoney, again.

Even if you had pulled your application, it would still show up, and
indeed doesn't.

Further proof that you are a phoney and a liar.

--
William X. Walsh
General Manager, DSo Internet Services

"Let the people think they govern and they will be governed."
- William Penn, founder of Pennsylvania