All,

  Gordon and William, It is obvious to most that YOUR reputation WIlliam,
is certainly in question.  I would say that this post in response to Gordon
falls into the category of People in glass houses shouldn't throw
stones....

  A word to the wise should be sufficient...  However in WIlliam's
particular case, wisdom is something that he has not acquired yet...

William X. Walsh wrote:

On Sat, 3 Jul 1999 19:52:10 -0400, Gordon Cook <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>Michael Sondow and Jim Dixon,  i respect both your opinions.  I don't think
>there is any guarantee at this point that any of us who are desirous
>bringing ICANN to heel is 100% right in our assertions.  The problem for
>sure is ICANN not which of you is precisely right.....  please count to
>ten...

Just because Mr Sondow opposes ICANN doesn't mean that the rest of
those who also do should accept him as their point man Gordon.  Most
of us realize that he is the worst possible person for such a role,
who has absolutely zero credibility and no chance of being taken
seriously or succeeding in any fashion.

And he only has himself to blame.

--
William X. Walsh
General Manager, DSo Internet Services

"The fact is that domain names are new and have unique
characteristics, and their status under the law is not yet clear."
--Kent Crispin (June 29th, 1999)

Contact Number:  972-447-1894