Bill and all,

  Bill, good points here and well put.  Kent Crispin's many attempts
at legal expertise are terribly blatant, as this one that you elude to
is as well.  His mischaracterization of others an others positions
in an obvious attempt to discredit them, also is well known on this
and other lists of similar subjects.  Personally I believe he owes you
a public apology.  (Don't hold you breath though)

  As you know Bill, you and I have chatted a couple of times on the
Phone regarding the ICANN and some of their directives, ideas,
and policies.  I think that we are in agreement with what you stated below,
that IF and WHEN the ICANN becomes truly professionally managed
they may be able to become accepted broadly.  However it seems
fairly obvious at present that this situation does not exist currently.