Oooh, just noticed part "f"

4.      Revocation.  We will suspend, revoke, transfer or otherwise modify
Domain
Name registrations in the following circumstances;

a.      written or appropriate electronic instructions from you or your
authorized
agent to take such action;

b.      a temporary or final order from a court of competent jurisdiction
requiring
us to do so;

c.      a final, non-appealable decision of an arbitrator in any arbitration in
which you were a party requiring us to do so;

d.      an order from a legislative or administrative body, including the
Internet
Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers ("ICANN") requiring us to do so;

e.      a breach by you of the Registration Agreement, subject to our sole
discretion; and/or;

f.      for any reason in our sole discretion, upon ten (10) calendar days
prior
written notice.

That *is* scary.