All,

  Again, poor william seems to have been confused, as is not surprising
considering the "Source" of his information is rather inaccurate
in context.
To Wit from:
http://www.dljdirect.com/cgi/inet/qndigest.trn?research_cde=BSW&key_nmb=BW1348&trn_key_nmb=BSW990706000575&symbol=NSOL&selection=all_news_sources

"HERNDON, Va.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--July 6, 1999--

                      Melbourne IT Commences Registrar Services in .Com,
.Net and .Org

                       Network Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ: NSOL.O) today
announced that
                   Melbourne IT/Internet Names Worldwide, Australia's
leading Domain Name
                   registrar has begun to register the global top level
domain names in
                   the .com, .net and .org through the Network Solutions'
Shared
                   Registration System (SRS).
                       Melbourne IT/Internet Names Worldwide began to
utilize Network
                   Solutions' SRS this past week making it the first
non-U.S. provider of
                   registrar services in the .com, .net and .org top level
domains.
                       "It is a testament to Melbourne IT that they have
implemented
                   their system in such a short period," said David
Holtzman, chief
                   technology officer of Network Solutions."

And also goes on to state, which leads to the confusion that William
is evidently experiencing....

""I would like to personally thank the NSI Registry team, on
                   behalf of the Melbourne IT technical team, for their
assistance in
                   getting us up and running. The rollout of our production
system went
                   smoothly and we have not experienced any problems so far.
As we sign
                   on channel partners and our registration volumes increase
in the
                   coming weeks, I trust the experience will be just as
smooth," stated
                   David Taylor, technical project manager of Melbourne
IT/Internet Names
                   Worldwide."