All,

  No William you are misreading what I posted.  Read more slowly
and completely before responding.  I will repeat in BOLD larger
font what I said below again so as to make it more simple for you
to read clearly...

To WIt, again:

"Again, poor william seems to have been confused, as is not surprising
considering the "Source" of his information is rather inaccurate
in context."

So, your statement with respect to "Out of Context" has nothing
what so ever to do with what I stated.  (See above and read slowly)

William X. Walsh wrote:

On Wed, 07 Jul 1999 15:32:10 +0100, Jeff Williams
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>All,
>
>  Again, poor william seems to have been confused, as is not surprising
>considering the "Source" of his information is rather inaccurate
>in context.

No, it isn't out of context Jeff, they began letting partners register
on June 30th.

You obviously can't comprehend.

READ this slowly this time, if you need a reading comprehension
lesson, I'm sure your old school SMU will let you audit a course.
Oh wait, they disclaim that they have EVER had you attend a single
course there.  Nevermind.

This news was posted on the 30th and does not conflict with their PR
release.

Stuff it!

--
William X. Walsh
General Manager, DSo Internet Services
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Fax:(209) 671-7934

"The fact is that domain names are new and have unique
characteristics, and their status under the law is not yet clear."
--Kent Crispin (June 29th, 1999)

Contact Number:  972-447-1894