Gordon Cook wrote:

> Brian writes:
>
> >I am pleased to announce that after meeting with Esther Dyson,
> >Michael Roberts, and other members of the ICANN Initial Board of
> >Directors, I have decided to accept their offer of the position of
> >Director, Government Affairs and Policy.
> >
> >I hope to use my vast expertise in the arena of Internet
> >Communications Affairs and Policy, as well as my wealth of
> >experience with various international government agencies, to allow
> >ICANN and the United States Government the freedom to move the
> >Internet into the 21st century.
> >
> >I firmly believe in an "open door" policy.  Please feel free to
> >email me with any questions or concerns you may have.  I will answer
> >as many as my rather busy schedule permits.

I have three questions for you, Mr. Hollingsworth:

1) Do you realize that you are accepting a position that is in
contradiction with the exigencies of the U.S. Government's White
Paper and in violation of ICANN's bylaws, which state that all
directors shall be elected by the membership?

2) Do you realize that, in so doing, you become an accessory to the
conspiracy to defraud the Internet community and the consumers of
Internet services that is being perpetrated by the unelected ICANN
interim (not initial!) board, ISOC, and CORE?

3) Is your vaunted policy of the "open door" for letting others in,
or for sneaking out, yourself, if charges are brought against you?