Jeffrey,

Today you called a toll free number I gave you twice.  The number you
called from was captured (As is standard with toll free lines).

The numbers you called from are :

972-732-6371 4:21am for 21 seconds
972-732-6288 12:16pm for 42 seconds

These numbers belong to Homestead Studios, and appear to be in their
outgoing call pool (this will be confirmed Monday morning when my call
to them will be returned).

Jeffrey, let me ask you again, do you reside at Homestead Studios? And
if not, why are you using their phone system to make calls from?