William,

William X. Walsh wrote:

> Jeffrey,
>
> Today you called a toll free number I gave you twice.  The number you
> called from was captured (As is standard with toll free lines).
>
> The numbers you called from are :
>
> 972-732-6371 4:21am for 21 seconds
> 972-732-6288 12:16pm for 42 seconds

  That is absolutely correct William, as one my numbers 972-447-1894
is routed through a PBX via these and other numbers depending
on usage.

> These numbers belong to Homestead Studios, and appear to be in their
> outgoing call pool (this will be confirmed Monday morning when my call
> to them will be returned).

  Yes, they are pool numbers routed to through a PBX.

> Jeffrey, let me ask you again, do you reside at Homestead Studios? And
> if not, why are you using their phone system to make calls from?

  Not exactly, my number as I have stated many times before can be
routed through any number of number pools, I believe there are
some 255 numbers in total that I can rout through from two of
my 4 phone numbers.  My and INEG's main number is 972-447-1894
as is in my sig file.

My residence address is:
Route #1 Box 11 (Mail box assigned number - no mail box exists though)
Gunter Texas  I forget the zip as I don't receive mail at my home

  My work address is in my sig file.