Jon Zittrain wrote:

> Where do you see ICANN about to adopt simple majority, head-to-head,
> winner-take-all elections?  For the at-large board or elsewhere?

I forgot to mention something which may change in light of the recent USG
demands for ICANN elections.   I am told that some members of the ICANN board do
not favor replacement of the entire "interim" or "initial" board the first year,
but wish to stage a transition--electing three "at large" directors each year.
Thus, they would have two "regional" and one "at large" elections in 2,000 A.D.
Clearly, these would be single winner contests.