Gordon Cook wrote:

> here is the private message I sent vint cerf on friday may 14 before
> dawn us time and written in st petersburg Russia before dawn US time
> -- I never received a response.

<big snip>

> Sondow's choice of language when he attacked you for your internet
> for everyone RFC was very poor, but if you take your statement the
> internet is for everyone and the reality of the icann imperial
> regime, the juxtaposition of the two shrieks with hypocracy.

The bit about hypocrisy is alright, Gordon, but as for the rest... I
invite everyone to judge my choice of language, which admittedly is
colorful, perhaps even somewhat exaggerated to good effect, but
which cannot be accused of being "poor". The full texts of my
are reproduced below.

Michael Sondow           I.C.I.I.U.     http://www.iciiu.org
Tel. (212)846-7482                        Fax: (603)754-8927

Cerf uses RFC draft format for making speeches and ISOC propaganda