From: Jeff Williams [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, July 25, 1999 17:54
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [IFWP] Re: Hilights from today's hearing

Richard and all,

  Ohhh NOOO!  We certianly don't want  THIS ICANN (Initial?) Interim
Board creating any "Neutral Technical Coordination Body"!!
It would only end up being populated of staffed by TROLLS of one
flavor or another or POLICY WONKS that have NO idea of what they
are doing or talking about!!!

Richard J. Sexton wrote:

>ICANN could do better.  But it doesn't even try.

Thats because we have a prejudicial part time ICANN doing
PR.

I'd love to see a full time neutral technical coordination
body. Somebody WILL create this, and it would be nice if
that sombody was ICANN.

--
Richard Sexton  |  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  | http://dns.vrx.net/tech/rootzone
<http://dns.vrx.net/tech/rootzone>

Bannockburn, Ontario, Canada,  70 & 72 280SE, 83 300SD   +1 (613) 473-1719