Kilnam and all,

  This seems to be a good suggestion.  However in that the [EMAIL PROTECTED]
list seems to be broken, it is difficult to adequately respond....
In addition the gTLD Constituency doesn't seem to be in existence
yet as well....

BTW, what happened to my application to the committee that I sent
in on August 6th?