Nii and all,

Dr. Nii N. Quaynor wrote:

> >  So it appears that you Nii are involved directly in one application that
> you
> >submitted yourself, and one that "Mohammed-Sani Abdulai"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >also submitted....  The second one (As I copied) is registered in a
> (ccTLD),
> >that
> >being the one that you submitted of, www.isoc.org.gh....
> >

> Are you suggesting that no organization I am associated with, that is
> registered in .org.gh (a ccTLD in gh) can become a member of NCDNHC ?

  No I am not making any such a suggestion.  My post was in response to your
previous comment's (See archive for further detail or re-read ALL of my
response)
I am however suggesting that you should only be representing ONE (1)
such organization not both as I previously also posted, and you, Nii,
conveniently snipped out...

>  For
> your information, practically all Internet related organizations in Ghana,
> have sought my involvement. This is a normal pattern in developing
> countries. You will simply be excluding an African country from
> participating in NCDNHC.

  Your contention here that no African countries would be represented
because you are the sought out as representing ALL of them is not
likely the case, as you contend and would NOT preclude any of those
organizations from becoming members of any constituency, and
I would doubt, the NCDNHC constituency as well...

> Good luck
> Nii

Good luck to you as well,