Bill Lovell wrote:

> Any
> person can go to any government agency at any time and complain, freak
> out, kiss butt, or whatever, at any time he/she/it/they want(s) to.

To emulate your colorful language, you're full of it. Interfering
with investigations, whether it be to influence the prosecutors,
hide evidence, or obstruct justice in another way, is severely
prohibited by the law, and specifically in the case of antitrust
actions. Shouting about your "rights" doesn't make you right, and in
this case you are dead wrong. What Joe Sims, and those in the DOJ
who have allowed themselves to be influenced by him to concentrate
their attack on NSI rather than ICANN itself, have been doing is
illegal and scandalous. For the sake of continued legitimacy and
effectiveness of the DOJ's Antitrust Division, we can only hope that
the persons involved will be punished.

Michael Sondow           I.C.I.I.U.     http://www.iciiu.org
Tel. (212)846-7482                        Fax: (603)754-8927