>  I remain worried about our ability to review hundreds or even
> thousands of comments fast enough.  It's hard, and we may be pushed
> to our limits by the Santiago time zone...

Your half-dozen references to *time* constraints make one wonder
what the perceived benefit is of forcing these complicated issues
into such an arbitrary box -- when the object of the exercise
continues to be available 24/7 for just the kind of communicative
review, interpretation and agreement which everyone wishes to be
achieved.

Has the Berkman Center put its collective mind to work on this
conundrum?

======
BTW, Diane's remark ("Berlin had a heavy turnout") reminded me I
have yet to see even the vaguest approximations of attendance at
any of the live meetings. What kind of heaviness are we talking
about?

kerry

---
   6:  it seems a good use of the meeting's time for your agreement
 14: it's expected that there will be a time crunch in this meeting as
in all prior sessions.
 24:  considering similar thoughts together ... to make time for, say,
 37: they'd scroll by and she wouldn't have time to recognize them
 and they'd be "lost."
 71:  in order to give everyone time to be heard/ read, it's crucial
that a few individuals not submit half the comments.