William and all,

  I am afraid I must for the most part agree with WIlliam here.  As to
the characterization of PGmedia, I don't agree with that.  But by in
large, trying to claim ownership of a large number of gTLD's
without the benefit of a TM on them or even with a TM, unless you
can legitimately financially support those gTLD's, you are spitting
in the wind, so to speak...