JeffM and all,

  I already did some other research.  Kent, like WIlliam and Patrick,
are not very good at doing good research.  But they are fond of
conspiracy theories.  In fact it has been my observation that
neither Kent, William Walsh or Patrick are very good at even
researching the web or alternative databases that require
a membership to search.  I believe that the same can be said for
old Craig Simon as well.