Gene and all,

  You are exactly right here Gene.  It seems to be easy to forget this
point.  Though as you may not know, SAIC divested itself of majority
interest in NSI just recently but still holds 45% of the stock.  As a stockholder
myself of NSI class A and now Class B stock as well, I am keenly aware
of the consequences of actions that NSI might take in respect to
the ICANN process.  I cannot honestly find falt to date with NSI actions
or lack there of other than I disagree with some of their positions.  Sure
they could do allot of things better than they do.