Joop,

  A private response here.  Have you let Becky Burr know about any of this
or these events yet?  You should in official letter to her and a separate one to
the Secretary of Commerce as well.  I would also suggest that you have
Dennis possibly with a drafted official IDNO letter send it to the House
Commerce commission and his Congressman and Senator as well...

  Just a suggestion...