> As far as I remember, Javier Sola said in the DNSO general assembly
> that Bussiness and Commercial Constituency admites also individuals
> (I assume that is all individuals that use their domains for
> commercial and bussinesses purposes)

And the IDNO allows individuals who are engaged in business to be members
of the IDNO.

And don't forget that the IP constituency are all businesses, as are the
gTLD and ccTLD members.  So we can also merge the IP, ccTLD, and gTLD
constituencies under the business constituency and eliminate a lot of
redundancy.

Oh, those groups say "we have special interests and thus we need own own
constituency".

That's nice.

The IDNO says the same thing.

So what makes those special interests more important than the IDNO's
interest?

Why should the individuals in business who own domain names be forced to
drown themselves in a group with whom they may have very little in common?

ICANN has turned the concept of "self organizing" into "organized by
ICANN".

                --karl--