Mr. Gaetano and Everyone,

  I must question your comment here sir.  You display of
paranoiac behavior in this post is quite disturbing.  I
also find it disruptive as well.  I hope that the
DNSO admin can address this situation with respect to
yourself appropriately and with all due haste.  I
believe this sort of post is in violation of the
list rules.

  Mr. Gaetano

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Good morning, everyone.
>
> Funny, Brian C. Hollingsworth has given his/her/its name as Jeff Williams
> ;>)
>
> It seems that after the breeding session this weekend there is even more
> confusion about who is who ;>)
>
> Regards
> Roberto
>

> > Everyone,
> >
> > 1. Full name: Jeff Williams
> >
> >      2. E-mail address:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >
> >      3. Organization you work for (if apply): IHOJ
> >
> >      4. Name of the person being nominated or supported:
> > Nominating Mr.
> >          Jeff Williams
> >
> > Respectfully,
> >
> > --
> > Brian C. Hollingsworth
> > Sr. Legal Advisor, International House of Justice Internet
> > Communications  Affairs and Policy
> > Advisory council for Public Affairs and Internet Policy, European
> > Union

Respectfully,