Mr. Baptista and everyone,

  I must agree with you.  This paranoia that seem to be displayed by a
few individuals is very silly.  Most of them that display this attitude,
fear something.  I just can't quite put my finger on just what that
something is.  The posts that I have read today on the DNSO GA
list from Mr. Gaetano, Mr. Walsh and Mr. Bush are very disturbing
in their nature, and I feel are inappropriate.  I understand that Mr.
Bush
was or is an elected representative of the NCDNHC constituency.  If so,
he is making a poor showing and bad presentation of that constituency's
leadership.

  I personally find Jeff Williams nomination (Which I nominated him)
as a great potential asset to the long term success of the ICANN.
Yet I have noticed today that my nomination is not registered.
So I can thus far only conclude that this DNSO nomination process is
not working properly.

Respectfully,