Michael and all,

  Your point is well taken Michael.  The ultimate question is who
is the serviced and who is the service.

  It appears the the ICANN (Initial?) Interim self appointed board
would deem that the operators are the ones to be serviced, and
the Domain Name holders/Users are to service them given the UDRP
in which the are not floating around.  I personally find this to be only
one part of the UDRP that is completely backwards.