I think it would be really original if they setup thier dns correctly.

$ORIGIN wetwork.NET.
@                       3d12h IN SOA    NS2.Opus1.COM. hostmaster (
                                        1999101601      ; serial
                                        1D              ; refresh
                                        2H              ; retry
                                        4w2d            ; expiry
                                        3d12h )         ; minimum

                        3d12h IN NS     ns2.Opus1.COM.
                        3d12h IN NS     ns1.aces.com.
                        3d12h IN TXT    "wp-noop://"
                        3d12h IN A      204.17.38.4
                        3d12h IN MX     100 ns1.aces.com.
                        3d12h IN SOA    NS2.Opus1.COM. hostmaster (
                                        1999101601      ; serial
                                        1D              ; refresh
                                        2H              ; retry
                                        4w2d            ; expiry
                                        3d12h )         ; minimum

I can't find a SERVER.WETWORK.NET in the axfr.  So it's not network
solutions fault.

And Mr. Walsh, I expect you to understand these things - at least you
should study the art of using dig ;-)

Regards
Joe