---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 00:14:49 -0500
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: DNSO Listadmin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [ga] DON'T PANIC - My CENSORing Vagina is HOT and STICKY

Some people have been writing and asking why i'm posting as Elisabeth.
It's simple - my stuff is being censored by elizabeth.  I would rather
post as myself.  However Elisabeth won't let me.  I think it's time
to start asking our political masters why this nonsense is not being
investigated.

In any event - I've attached a message in reply to Bill Lovell, which
will never see the list under my name - because I am being censored
and my right to participate freely in a public conference is denied.

Fuck you Bill Lovell - bring on the law suites.  It would make excellent
PR to enhance this shame and house of charletans called the ga.

Cheers
Joe - Bunny slippers - Baptista - a.k.a. the new DNSO Listadmin

P.S.  Freedom of speech is for lovers - not technicians