On Tue, 9 Nov 1999, Bret A. Fausett wrote:

> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > Some people have been writing and asking why i'm posting as Elisabeth.
> > It's simple - my stuff is being censored by elizabeth.
>
> For what it's worth Mr. Baptista, about two weeks ago, I made a formal
> complaint to the DNSO Secretariat about your posts, which made completely
> ridiculous suggestions that one of the participants in the DNSO was a
> pederast.
>
> I thank Ms. Porteneuve and the rest of the DNSO and NC for taking action to
> remove you from the list. If you have a complaint, it's probably with me,
> not the current target of your spam. Please go away.

Bret - let me make a few things perfectly clear.  Your irrelevant.  Your
complaint is irrelevant.  Weither Jon Cohen is a pedefile is irrelevant.

Thanks not the issue.  The issue is freedom of speech and the right to
such expression.  So you can take your complaint and head for the cliffs.
I'm not interested.

As for Jon Cohen, I believe he is one of the people involved with the
florida and cornwall investigations.  And if canadians didn't cover it up,
if senior police chiefs didn't bury the evidence - maybe the world would
be better.

Until that time comes - my only concern is the freedom of representation,
the right to representation - and the simple right to expression and free
speech.

Your complains was Ms. Porteneuve's burial - not mine.

Regards
Joe Baptista, the censored party ;-)