On Wed, 10 Nov 1999, Mark Jeftovic wrote:

> Everybody wants accountability for everybody else except themselves.
> Posting as somebody else is wrong, in this particular is was beyond
> juvenile. Open processes rely on a minimal maturity level of all involved.
> If participants insist on acting like problem children why are they so
> surprised when they get treated like one?

Posting as someone else is the sort of abuse which happens to censored
groups.

> I'm *trying* to filter the culprits out of my life and I'm still getting
> a mailbox full of utter crap.

See what I mean.  Now - if we had no censorship - the result is our kill
files would work again.

> I'm getting really tired of this.

As tired as you got of smutland?  Were you the one who installed the unix
system - or the NT system.  Just curious.  They came to me for
consultation on the type of system they should use - I said unix - someone
at shaw said NT - they tried NT and a few weeks or months later switched
to unix.  Were you the NT or unix boy?

Regards
Joe