On 10-Nov-99 Kent Crispin wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 10, 1999 at 01:43:10PM -0500, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> [...]
>> > I'm *trying* to filter the culprits out of my life and I'm still getting
>> > a mailbox full of utter crap.
>>
>> See what I mean.  Now - if we had no censorship - the result is our kill
>> files would work again.

I don't know who said this, maybe somebody I have killfiled. And here it
is sitting in my mailbox anyways, along with all the other followups
to this garbage. This is what I meant by that remark. I'm still all too
aware about what the hell this indiotic thread is about despite the fact
that I have the worst offenders killfiled.

Throw them off the goddamn list, let's talk shop for a change. Call
it a violation of civil discourse or excessive crossposting and be
done with it.

I swear to god the only people I ever see remotely concerned about
freedom of speech on these lists are fscking nutcases nobody takes
seriously getting all hissy because nobody takes them seriously.

Go figure.

-mark

---
|||| mark jeftovic    (MJ177)   ====  http://stuntpope.cyberpunk.cc/      ||||
|||| easyDNS Technologies Inc.  ====  http://www.easyDNS.com/             ||||
 dns hosting / domain registrations / web forwarding / mail forwarding / etc