Mark and all,

  No I don't believe it will take the level of activism that is being
displayed
in Seattle presently.  Violence only leads to more and usually
worse violence.  We can just Route around the ICANN Damage.
There are other "Gorilla Tactics" that can also be deployed as well,
but that is bit more extreme, but none the less effective.  >;)  BTW,
I am VERY sure to what I refer to here...