From: "Jeff K.V. Bhavnanie" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Newsgroups:
uk.net.web.authoring,alt.anonymous.domains,ne.internet.services,alt.politics.correct,alt.www.authoring.homesite,comp.protocols.tcp-ip.domains
Subject: Re: www.namesecure.com has CRAPPY CUSTOMER SERVICE!
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2000 21:54:28 +0800

Hi,

I've registered couple of domains via qwho, at namesecure.com. When i emailed
them regarding the moving of nameservers, it took them about 2 weeks to give
me a reply, but they did, and i was able to send a email to move my
nameservers to a another machine. if you want those email instructions, email
me remove NOSPAM.

It is a known fact that whois.qwho.com is slower than the rest when updating.
I have lost couple of domains through them thinking i have registered it
already.

Jeff.