Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 12:30:29 -0400 (EDT)
From: !Dr. Joe Baptista <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <CENSORED>
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: reporter query

I don't give voice interviews - I'm retired.  If you want general
information on the domain infrastructure and need a voice interview I can
reffer a Mr. Sexton of the ORSC.  He's not associated with dot.god but he
understands the issues and has consulted to the US gov and NSI.

If you have any questions for me - just submit via email and I will
respond.  I'm on singapore time today and it's getting late here - so I
may only be able to respond tommorrow.  I'll be up for another two hours.

Regards
Joe Baptista