Harald and all assembly members,

  You have yet again demonstrated for all of us how you contradict yourself
in the same sentence.  This clearly illustrates a lack of reason and complete
mental faculties.  Self Censorship in this situation would mean that
Joe would not have responded at all...

Harald Tveit Alvestrand wrote:

> At 14:15 10.06.2000 -0400, !Dr. Joe Baptista wrote:
>
> > > Note: At the moment, Jeff Williams is the only person barred from sending
> > > to the list. Most other messages rejected by the list software either
> > comes
> > > from nonsubscribers or violates the crossposting rule.
> >
> >That is a lie.  Jeff Williams is not the only person barred from sending
> >to the list.  I have been barred for life and you are the person who did
> >that.  Let's not be shy about admitting the obvious ;-)
>
> since you seem to be almost incapable of posting a message to the GA list
> without violating the crossposting rule (as the one I'm replying to did),
> you are in fact censoring yourself.
>
>                           Harald
>
> --
> Harald Tveit Alvestrand, EDB Maxware, Norway
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Contact Number:  972-447-1800 x1894 or 9236 fwd's to home ph#