The Registrar Accreditation Agreement implies a prohibition against
warehousing of domain names:

http://www.icann.org/registrars/ra-agreement-12may99.htm

9. Registrar shall abide by any ICANN-adopted policy prohibiting or
restricting warehousing of or\ speculation in domain names by registrars.

Mikki Barry wrote:

>Of course not.  Register.com is a large company.  Therefore, they
>will win under the UDRP.  Don't you yet understand how this works?

Ellen Rony                    //          http://www.domainhandbook.com
Co-author                  *="  ____ /            [EMAIL PROTECTED]
The Domain Name Handbook      \     )                  +1  415.435.5010
                              //   \\             "Carpe canine"

          The more people I meet, the more I like my dog.