Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 07:11:04 PDT
From: Michael Duggan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Your email campaign

Mr. Baptista,

re:  recent email from you to government email addresses

Your email amounts to a macro virus in that it is distracting users and
support personnel (such as myself) from the regularly duties that the
taxpayers need us for.

Please direct your lobby to the appropriate government body (and no, you can
do your own homework and find out who it is).

If I get one more complaint from a user, I might add your domain to a
blacklist that gets read by hackers looking for sites to bomb in their free
time.  You can probably relate this mentalilty, as what you are doing
amounts to about the same.

Live by the technology, die by the technology.

Mike Duggan
IT Services
a federal government ministry in Canada

PS-  I noticed you did alot of your spamming work late Sunday night--should
not the seventh day be a day of rest?